Whether you are a veteran who has been in the civilian workforce for years or a veteran who has recently entered the civilian workforce; the staff working in the NCWorks Career Centers are eager to assist you and your family with employment and training needs. All veterans seeking career services and training assistance will be served by workforce staff in all of our locations. Click here for a list of all of our centers.Services include:
- Information about current job vacancies in your area
- Referral to training services
- Special services for disabled veterans
- Career assessment assistance
- Assistance with resume writing
- Interviewing skills workshops
- Basic computer skills workshops
- Access to staff assistance to complete applications
- Classes, workshops, and job clubs to assist you with your job search
- Employment Fairs and Hiring Events
- Access to services for you and your family through partner agencies
If you need to obtain a free copy of your DD-214, click the green button below.
The Piedmont Triad Regional Workforce Development Program is an equal opportunity employer/program and auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.