What Do We Do?
We provide education and outreach to our member communities by providing relevant information regarding stormwater, pollution, and runoff. We also share the appropriate measures one can take to alleviate negative impacts as a result of polluted runoff. We love to partner with teachers to facilitate activities throughout the school year that cover NC Science Curriculum Standards while also meeting the regulatory needs, influenced by the Clean Water Act, of our member communities. In addition to teachers, we partner up with nonprofit organizations, Soil and Water Conservation Districts, Cooperative Extension offices, local governments, and private businesses to help citizens to make educated decisions regarding local water quality.
What We Can Do For You
- Provide useful information to member communities
- Facilitate lessons for elementary, middle, and high school science and environmental classes
- Attend fairs and festivals
- Coordinate, plan, and execute environmental camps
- Partner with schools and clubs on environmental projects that have a Stormwater SMART component
- Partner with community members for trash clean ups, rain garden education, storm drain markings, and more!
Who Do We Serve?
Follow Us On Social Media!
• 336.904.0300 • email@example.com •