Piedmont Together is a comprehensive project designed to build a resilient, prosperous economy and a better quality of life for all of North Carolina's Piedmont Triad residents.
- The Piedmont Authority for Regional Transportation (PART) and the Piedmont Triad Regional Council (PTRC) received a $1.6 million dollar grant from the US Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) in October 2010 top begin the three-year project.
- The first year of planning included discovering our region’s strengths and challenges while working to include the feedback of residents in Piedmont Triad communities.
- Public engagement increased over time with civic forums, a regional summit, and an agreement with a growing list of Consortium Members.
Work groups formed to discuss five focus areas: Housing, Transportation, Jobs, Places and Spaces, and Healthy Communities.
- Piedmont Together - Climate Adaptation Report (April 2014)
- Piedmont Together - Equity Report (March 2014)
- Piedmont Together - Green Infrastructure Report (April 2014)
- Piedmont Together - Planning for the Energy Future (March 2014)
- Piedmont Together - Scenario Modeling - Technical Documentation (Feb 17, 2014)
- Piedmont Together - Developing a Strategic Plan for Regional Farm Incubation (Feb 2014)
- Piedmont Together - Planning for a Network Produce Storage and Aggregation System (Spring 2014)
- Food Systems Research Summary
- The Triad: An Interconnected Web (Minicozzi Report - Sept 24, 2013)