The regional development corporation is tasked with developing and implementing the Piedmont Triad's comprehensive economic development strategy. Below you will find links to the current and previous versions of this document as well as a online data portal with information for the region and each of the 12 counties individually.
- The Piedmont Triad Regional Council is a designated Economic Development District (EDD) through the US Economic Development Administration.
- As the region’s EDD, the regional council is responsible for developing a comprehensive economic development strategy (CEDS) to identify regional priorities for community and economic development. The CEDS must be updated every five years.
- Triad Tomorrow aligns with NC Tomorrow, North Carolina’s Statewide CEDS in an effort to foster stronger collaborations across the Piedmont Triad region and State of North Carolina.
1. Build on the Region’s Competitive Advantages and Leverage the Marketplace
2. Establish and Maintain a Robust Regional Infrastructure
3. Create Vibrant, Healthy, and Resilient Communities
4. Develop Talented and Innovative People
For more information, please contact Joseph Furstenberg, at email@example.com or 336-904-0300.