The Piedmont Triad Regional Council engages with all communities in the Piedmont Triad on various community and economic development projects. As part of this work, the Piedmont Triad Regional Development Corporation (PTRDC) was created and is now a designated Economic Development District (EDD) by the U.S. Department of Commerce Economic Development Administration (EDA). The 501(c)3 development corporation is charged with the development of the region's comprehensive economic development strategy (CEDS).
In addition to the CEDS, the PTRDC participates in a variety of Economic and Community Development activities across the NC Triad Region. These activities include:
- Operating two revolving loan fund programs, The Business Investment Fund and Micro-Loan Recovery Program;
- Cultivating food system enhancement activities through the Triad Food Council;
- Offering guidance related to Qualified Opportunity Zones;
- Coordinating Regional Outdoor Recreation enhancement activities;
- Managing a Regional Brownfield Redevelopment Program;
- Hosting meetings and information summits; and
- Providing Grant Administration/Writing for State, Local, and Federal Programs.
To learn more click on the links above or contact
Jesse Day, Planning Director
Micro-Loan Recovery Funding Available
No interest loans of up to $50,000 available to small businesses suffering from economic injury as a result of COVID-19.
07/22/2020 11:00 AM
PTRFC is Launching Food Talks Series
The Piedmont Triad Regional Food Council (PTRFC), in collaboration with Carolina Creative Works, is launching an upcoming series called Food Talks.
07/07/2020 5:10 PM
Loan Program Officer RFQ
The Piedmont Triad Regional Development Corporation (PTRDC) is requesting statements of qualifications for loan processing to perform a range of services.
05/27/2020 4:14 PM