The Piedmont Triad Regional Council engages with all communities in the Piedmont Triad on various community and economic development projects. As part of this work, the Piedmont Triad Regional Development Corporation (PTRDC) was created and is now a designated Economic Development District (EDD) by the U.S. Department of Commerce Economic Development Administration (EDA). The 501(c)3 development corporation is charged with the development of the region's comprehensive economic development strategy (CEDS).
In addition to the CEDS, the PTRDC participates in a variety of Economic and Community Development activities across the NC Triad Region. These activities include:
- Operating a revolving loan fund program, The Business Investment Fund;
- Cultivating food system enhancement activities through the Triad Food Council;
- Offering guidance related to Qualified Opportunity Zones;
- Coordinating Regional Outdoor Recreation enhancement activities;
- Managing a Regional Brownfield Redevelopment Program;
- Hosting meetings and information summits; and
- Providing Grant Administration/Writing for State, Local, and Federal Programs.
To learn more click on the links above or contact
Jesse Day, Planning Director
PTRC office to begin reopening in phases beginning May 18th, 2020
Thanks to our members, our partners, our customers and our staff for all your cooperation and patience during these stressful times. We look forward to phasing back into regular office hours beginning Monday, May 18th.
05/15/2020 12:06 PM
Loan Program Officer RFQ
The Piedmont Triad Regional Development Corporation (PTRDC) is requesting statements of qualifications for loan processing to perform a range of services.
05/27/2020 4:14 PM
Help respond to Food System Needs
The Piedmont Triad Regional Food Council (PTRFC) is seeking community feedback to inform a comprehensive regional food system assessment.
05/18/2020 2:00 PM