Welcome to the PTRC social media sites!
The PTRC provides various social media websites as a means to communicate with our members and the businesses and residents we serve. A full listing of sites is available below. These sites are moderated, and are subject to the NC Public Records Law. All information posted is subject to monitoring and disclosure to third parties. We welcome participation of our citizens on our social media sites, and we ask that your comments and your use of our sites generally be courteous, on topic, and appropriate to the purpose of the sites. Posts to our social media sites should not contain any of the following, and it is within PTRC’s discretion to remove posts of these types:
- contain obscene, indecent, or profane language or photos;
- contain threats or defamatory statements or are personal attacks of any kind;
- contain hate speech directed at race, color, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, religion, or disability;
- promote or endorse particular services, products, or political organizations/ideas;
- include promotion of events or activities that are not sponsored or endorsed by the PTRC;
- contain subjects that are off-topic;
- are spam;
- advocate illegal activity;
- infringe on copyrights or trademarks.
PTRC social media sites are not forums for submitting public comment. If you would like to comment on projects, plans, policies, and programs, please go to our website and look for the "I Want To…”. From there, click on the link entitled “Ask a Question or Send a Comment" to submit your comments online. There is also contact information on this web site for all departments and employees. If you have a concern, please contact us. We want to hear from you!
The PTRC is on social media. Connect with us now!