- Secured and administered more than $24 million in grant funding for our communities.
- Secured $2 million in grant funding to develop a revolving loan fund to supplement economic development efforts.
- Provided services to over 35,000 older adults, caregivers, and their families.
- Weatherized almost 1,200 homes of elderly, disabled, or low income families to ensure energy efficiencies and cost savings.
- Helped 3,000 justice-involved individuals through training, treatment, counseling, and job assistance become law abiding, productive citizens.
- Ensured safe and affordable housing for almost 800 families.
- Provided over 200,000 services to job seekers and businesses through our workforce development programs.
None of this would be possible without the overwhelming support of our members and our community partners. Working together, we will continue to make the Piedmont Triad a better place to live and work.