Locally Administered Projects Lunch & Learn Series
Session #2 - Environmental Document & Professional Services
- Date: 05/16/2019 10:30 AM - 2:30 PM
- Location: Piedmont Triad Regional Council
1398 Carrollton Crossing Drive
Kernersville, North Carolina 27284
Piedmont Transportation Professionals is hosting a series of four lunch & learns this spring. Each L&L is different and will focus on different aspects of local administration of transportation projects. The entire series of L&Ls will take you through from applying and planning to construction and closeout.
This is a valuable opportunity to get your questions answered by NCDOT, MPO and FHWA experts and to consider the work and expense involved in a locally administered project. Also use these L&Ls as opportunities to network with fellow engineers and planners from around the Piedmont Triad region.
PTP will offer 2.0 PDH's/CE's for each lunch & learn for $20. There is a discount if you attend all four sessions--see instructions on registration landing page.
Visit the website here for more information and to register. You must register individually for each L&L you wish to attend.
Session #2 - Environmental Document & Professional Services (May 16, 2019)
This second Lunch & Learn in the Locally Administered Projects series takes you through:
- Professional Services (including design, CEI and on-call contracts)
- The Environmental Document (including Type 1 & 2 CEs, needed surveys, permits, coordination with resource agencies and consultation after one year.
- Speakers: Sheila Gibbs and Marta Matthews, Local Programs, NCDOT; John Jamison, Environmental Policy Unit, NCDOT